[ Update: June 18, 2021 ]
PAC-IL supported and participated in the celebration of the 30th anniversary of establishing the Visegrad Group as well as Polish Presidency in V4. Very informative “MidV4est Investment Forum”, an on-line event, was held on June 17, 2021. The Forum proved to be an excellent opportunity for American investors and entrepreneurs to share knowledge and best practices with their European counterparts. Mr. Michael Niedzinski (President), Mr. Roman Korczak (Executive Director) and Alina Mikolajczyk (Vice-President) attended the Forum. The Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago hosted the ceremonial summary of the said celebrations; Mr. Michael Niedzinski and Mr. Roman Korczak participated.
Keynote remarks were delivered by: Mrs. Malgorzata Bak-Guzik, Consul General of the RP in Chicago; Mr. Tamas Kovacs, Consul General of Hungary in Chicago; Mr. Jaroslav Kanturek, Consul General of the Czech Republic in Chicago; Mrs. Rosemary Macko Wisnosky, Honorary Consul of the Slovak Republic in Chicago, Mr. Michal Rzeznik, Head of Foreign Trade Office of the Polish Investment & Trade Agency in Chicago.
The artistic performance by the “Capriccioso String Quartet”, featuring Grazyna Auguscik, highlighted music by composers from Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovak Republic.
PAC-IL Recommends: MidV4est Investment Forum
As we celebrate the 30th anniversary of establishing the Visegrad Group as well as Polish Presidency in V4, the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) and the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago cordially invite you to participate in the MidV4est Investment Forum. The Forum is a great opportunity for American investors and entrepreneurs to share knowledge and best practices with their European counterparts. In addition, the Forum aims to strengthen cooperation between the V4 countries and the United States, and above all, to familiarize the US business community with the achievements of and opportunities for cooperation with Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
MidV4est Investment Forum
Date: June 17, 2021
Time: 9 am – 12 pm CST (Chicago) / 16:00 – 19:00 CET (Central Europe)
Participation is free of charge and the registration can be found here, where you can also find a detailed agenda of the event.
During the event, participants will:
- Hear about history, accomplishments, and initiatives of Visegrad Group countries
- Learn about the business and investment incentives in the V4 region as well as Midwest
- Familiarize themselves with technology and innovation ecosystems of both regions
- Discover the possibilities for cooperation with:
- Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH), CzechInvest, Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO)
- SelectUSA / U.S. Department of Commerce
- Number of economic development organizations and chambers of commerce from Midwest and many more
- Get a chance to meet with potential business partners during the presentations and the following networking session
The event is organized jointly by Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) and the Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Chicago in cooperation with:
· Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Washington, DC
· Consulate General of the Czech Republic in Chicago
· Consulate General of Hungary in Chicago
· Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO)
This online event will be held on June 17th at 9:00 AM CST (4:00 PM CET) and will be conducted in English.
Hope to see you on June 17th!
Michal J. Rzeznik
Head of Foreign Trade Office
Polish Investment & Trade Agency
Chicago, United States