For more information: 1-773-205-1998
Polish American Chamber Announces New Board of Directors
Iwona Filipiak Elected Board President
CHICAGO (April 3, 2019) – The Polish American Chamber of Commerce (PACC) announced today that as a result of an election process described in Article IV of the organization’s By-Laws, the 2019-2020 Board of the association will include the following Directors who were duly re-elected:
- Agnes Bastrzyk, PRCUA
- Malgorzata Borysiewicz, Up-To-Sound, Inc.
- Boguslaw Bosak, Chicago Metal Supply and Fabrication, Inc.
- Iwona Filipiak, Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices
- Henry Kazmierczak, H&L Homes, LLC
- Agnieszka Rapacz, TeaGschwendner
- Stanley Skoczen, Omega Structures, Inc.
- Aneta Szulakiewcz, General Masonry Supply Venture, LLC
- Anna Tukiendorf, TTI Medical School
In addition, the following individuals were newly elected to serve on the PACC Board:
- Gregory Handzel, Handzel & Associates Ltd.
- Christopher Samulak, Royal Alliance
- Jola Santocka, Polamer, Inc.
- Elvira Skomorowska, Ambassador Chicago
The affairs of the PACC as a not-for-profit corporation are managed and are under the direction of its Board of Directors. During the new Board’s first meeting, the following Directors were duly elected as officers of the association:
- President – Iwona Filipiak, Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices
- Vice President/Internal – Aneta Szulakiewicz, General Masony Supply Venture, LLC
- Vice President/External/Local – Agnieszka Rapacz, TeaGschwendner
- Vice President/External/International – Malgorzata Borysiewicz, Up-To-Sound, Inc.
- Treasurer – Agnes Bastrzyk, PRCUA
- Secretary – Gregory Handzel, Handzel & Associates Ltd.
Stanley Skoczen, as the Immediate Past President, has assumed the role of the Chairman of the Advisory Board. According to Skoczen, “The election of Iwona Filipiak as President bodes very well for the organization. The leadership skills and professional and organizational experience that Iwona possesses are the right combination for the PACC as we celebrate the 25th anniversary of our organizational life. I look forward to continue working with her and with all other Directors to serve the best interests of our members, and of the Chamber.”
The 2019-2020 Board will be inaugurated during the PACC Annual Meeting on April 4, 2019, 6:00 PM, at the Polish Museum of America, 984 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, Illinois.